Needed for the Messier list that is in the final throws, here's M107, a loose globular cluster shot in lum only at varying exposures because of no guiding and an untrusty mount.
- ► 2014 (20)
- Summer back log part 3 - Messier 13
- Summer back log part 2
- Summer back log part 1
- My 1st real HaLRGB image - Crescent Nebula
- Pluto starter image for 2013
- M20 Trifid Nebula in LRGB, climbing the learning c...
- 1st North American Nebula (Hydrogen Alpha) - 2nd l...
- Astro Spring Cleaning 2013
- Advanced A7x
- ▼ July (9)
- ► 2012 (24)
- ► 2011 (32)
- ► 2010 (47)
- ► 2009 (83)
Michael A. Phillips
- Loving husband, proud father, computer geek, astro freak, music lover, sports nut and general fun-loving guyI think I'm the kind of person who doesn't like strong opinions. It doesn't matter if I agree with your opinion or not, it's not factual, it never will be 100% factual and I don't care for it. That's probably why I hate politics.I've always loved facts, provable facts of nature and things concerning science.Over time, I found that most facts are mostly reference and it was the creation of and discovery of new things that intrigued me."A good friend once told me you are our memorywithout them we equal nothingAnd all I can see is the place I wanna beSuddenly my life was so freeLeaves at my feet, blown to the groundtheir echoes are reaching my earsNights coming fast, suns going down" - A7x