Jupiter with 2x moon events & GRS 20090715
This is some good work but not nearly as exciting as discovering an impact hole on Jupiter.
I took about 14 captures the morning of July 15 in some varied seeing.
1st of the set (200% resize)
Best of the set (150% resize with RGB channels)
Full resolution (aka 150% resize) with Mike Salway-like fast rewind:
I also took more time than usual to do RGB realign on the disk / Ganymede separate than Callisto. In an effort to 'automate' my v7 Planetary Processing routine I decided to get fancy and I think I will revise as v8 soon. I did all these without Registax at all! - BIG TIME SAVER!
Stay tuned for the new routine.
- ► 2014 (20)
- ► 2013 (27)
- ► 2012 (24)
- ► 2011 (32)
- ► 2010 (47)
- Mike's little acoustic ditty
- My July 25th, GRS, Wesley Strike and Io Transit
- The Anthony Wesley Jupiter Impact
- Baby #3's latest ultrasound photos!
- TO BE REMOVED & UPGRADED Initial processing of Jup...
- Jupiter with 2x moon events & GRS 20090715
- How I got into Astronomy...
- Michael A. Phillips' Astronomy Lesson on Seeing, C...
- ▼ July (8)