Jupiter with 2x moon events & GRS 20090715
This is some good work but not nearly as exciting as discovering an impact hole on Jupiter.
I took about 14 captures the morning of July 15 in some varied seeing.
1st of the set (200% resize)
Best of the set (150% resize with RGB channels)
Full resolution (aka 150% resize) with Mike Salway-like fast rewind:
I also took more time than usual to do RGB realign on the disk / Ganymede separate than Callisto. In an effort to 'automate' my v7 Planetary Processing routine I decided to get fancy and I think I will revise as v8 soon. I did all these without Registax at all! - BIG TIME SAVER!
Stay tuned for the new routine.
- ► 2014 (20)
- ► 2013 (27)
- ► 2012 (24)
- ► 2011 (32)
- ► 2010 (47)
- Mike's little acoustic ditty
- My July 25th, GRS, Wesley Strike and Io Transit
- The Anthony Wesley Jupiter Impact
- Baby #3's latest ultrasound photos!
- TO BE REMOVED & UPGRADED Initial processing of Jup...
- Jupiter with 2x moon events & GRS 20090715
- How I got into Astronomy...
- Michael A. Phillips' Astronomy Lesson on Seeing, C...
- ▼ July (8)
Michael A. Phillips
- Loving husband, proud father, computer geek, astro freak, music lover, sports nut and general fun-loving guyI've always loved facts, provable facts of nature and things concerning science.Over time, I found that most facts are mostly reference and it was the creation of and discovery of new things that intrigued me."A good friend once told me you are our memorywithout them we equal nothingAnd all I can see is the place I wanna beSuddenly my life was so freeLeaves at my feet, blown to the groundtheir echoes are reaching my earsNights coming fast, suns going down" - A7x